- By Skin Concern
- Clarifying Oil 15ml (Prescription Skincare})
Clarifying Oil 15ml (Prescription Skincare})
If you are not our existing customer, please reach out to us to make an appointment for a skin consultation before purchasing this product.
A detailed skin analysis by our experienced estheticians will determine the type and severity of acne that you may have. In this way, we can recommend you the most suitable skincare routine and products to reduce your acne. You will also learn how to care for your skin in the proper way and prevent future occurrence of acne.
* Provitamin D3
* Consortium of 4 live probiotic species.
For Acne Prone Skins.
› Provitamin D (7-DHC)
› LIVE Lactobacillus at 1 billion CFU per ml
Apply 1-2 pumps to the facial area before using the Clarifying Serum to enhance the penetration of the oil. Tailor the amount of oil to suit your skin condition. Apply morning and evening.
Esse Clarifying Range Trial Results (see attached file for more details):
• 64% reduction in inflamed lesions in 8 weeks.
• 38% reduction in acne grading score over 8 weeks.
• 45% reduction in acne severity in 8 weeks, as self-graded by volunteers.
• 46% more effective than traditional retinoid (adapalene) treatment.
• 90% as effective as retinoid & antibiotic combination therapy, without microbiome destruction.
• Over 30x less likely to result in adverse reactions than retinoid (tretinoin).
Acne as a skin condition is one of the hardest to treat and after
discussing our clarifying range we are recommending this is only
sold via a professional skin therapist in a salon or clinic and not in
retail chains or online.
This is to empower the therapist as the expert and ensure the
consumer gets the best advice for their acne skin.
We recommend all clients have a full consultation with a qualified
therapist to ensure the consumer understands the condition of acne and how to use the clarifying range.